Thursday, September 4, 2008

Different strokes

I was co-erced into becoming a blogger by a girl! a little girl of 13 years.

Wonder how every new generation comes with ts own set of technology early adopters....and makes me feel old:(

I was almost embarrassed when this girl asked me my blog address and when I said I don't yet have one, walked away - probably wondering what an ancient creature I was.

I was reminded of an incident which happened 10 years back. I asked a friend for a email address and when he sad he believed in snail mail, I had laughed my heart out at his not-connected-to world approach. Never thought it would happen to me some time!

guess, we need to be ready for technology adoption at all points of our lives. did we not learn to write letters, compose emails, surf the web, use the cellphones, surf the channels, chat with friends and more recently be part of web communities like face book.

So here I am ...the fresh new blogger! feel younger already!!

No comments: